Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More than a baby boutique...

During my time as a mom, I have come to find many wonderful online boutiques that meet the needs of our little ones. All of them have cute products that would make our lives easier and our little ones cute as a button. I must say, however, that I feel I have hit the jackpot and I can't hold it to myself!!! I've found the PERFECT  ONLINE BOUTIQUE!

Mom 4 Life is a one-of-a-kind shop that carries wonderful products that every parents needs for their family. They have the bases covered, whether it be to fit the needs of a first time parent or the parents of school-aged children. All of their products are invented by moms. Yes, you read correctly! Many of the mom inventors were sitting at home like you and I and saw a need.  They developed their idea into a product and here it is, ready for us to snag! They carry many of the items found in big box stores as well. You're able to get the same products, plus a larger, unique selection, without leaving your couch. On top of that, they offer FREE shipping! You can't beat it! Sign up for their newsletter and you'll get all of the info on the weekly deals and giveaways!

As far as customer service, the owner and team at Mom 4 Life is like no other! They are moms that run the boutique very efficiently and with such grace. I must say that I plan to shop here for all of my baby needs! The owner, Heather, also has a blog, which is so moving and heartfelt. She shares so many touching stories about moms she is blessed to meet and personal stories from her own life. As I read her blog, I can see God using her to change lives. Her transparency seems therapeutic to so many. It's rare that you see Christ so vividly in a business owner, but it's clear that she is doing a work greater than herself.

This company has the right idea. It's not just about making money; it's about changing lives. My life has definitely been changed by Mom 4 Life. Check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am speechless. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and support. I am honored to read what you wrote and feel just . . . speechless! Thank you!
~Heather L.